Sunday, December 26, 2010

ami love fingerboarding

my life is about skateboarding, art and doing something stupid... but now I love fingerboarding most.. because its hard to playing skateboard when you get older and FAT.. but I still doing the skate thing... here some picture about my fingerboarding since day one..


 this photo taken by ernesto... so cool..




my two love.. old setup tech deck and digideck.. santacruz and shortys..  the picture is taken by my friend aditya.. thanks to rizki laz for the "MUSKA"


My first wooden deck is nut fingerboard get it from Angga panda


And this is when I got my first sponsorship Rusewood fingerboard.. made by my friend i gede adhi.. and tottaly kickin ass.. its very suitable for my fingerboarding.. I love the shape and concave.. love you Ruse




 
And recently I got hooked up by the finest fingerboarding team in this life FINGERPLANT



No comments:

Post a Comment