Sunday, December 26, 2010

LOVE TO STICK IT !!!

I love making sticker by drawing it and stick it in the street.. this are some of my old work  stick, photo and post by my friend.. big thanks to the popo, ash2, audi, aditya, rizki laz, kampung segart and all of my friend to make this happen..


First poster stick it on campus.. it was me looking for my self... this is a part of kampung segart exhibition called Narsis!!




this is my artwork in jakarta biennale with the popo



the funny thing is I wearing a seringai tshirt in the opening exhibition.. my friend said.. hey why dont you get some autograph from the band.. their commin today... jeeezz.. look who's taking a photo in front of my work??? hahaha this photo taken from dailywhatnot

 







we are going to jogja for jogja biennale X and in the night we stick it all offer the city.. it was a happiest holliday in my life... popo, ash2, MAG, lyke, komeng.. thanks mate...  photo taken from ash2 blog

AROUND THE WORLD

Amsterdam


 
Berlin
 


 
Frankfurt
 

Paris




Rio de janero




London




platform 9 3/4.. the wall that harry potter go to school..

No comments:

Post a Comment